MiCloud Business for Service Providers
Mitel's MiCloud Business enables Mitel service providers to offer their own cloud services for their target market, with a faster deployment time.
This solution cost-effectively supports services for customers of varying sizes – from SMB to Enterprise – and with varying UCC needs.
MiCloud Business for Service Providers can be flexibly deployed depending on the target market. The MiVoice Business multi-instance architecture along with the multi-tenanted MiCollab Client Server allows service providers to deploy voice services, along with some light UC capabilities, to small businesses. For larger businesses and those with greater UCC requirements, MiCloud Business for Service Providers can be deployed in a virtual environment with dedicated instances of MiVoice Business Virtual and MiCollab Virtual. Contact Center capabilities are supported in either architecture.
- Offer services to your target market – from SMB to Enterprise with varying UCC needs
- Cost effective cloud-based mobility solutions for customers of all sizes
- Rich conferencing and collaboration
- Business application integrations with Google, Salesforce.com and Microsoft Lync
- Speed up deployment, onboard paying customers faster
Decrease support time and possibility of lost revenue from down time by proactively monitoring and
- troubleshooting issues
- Enjoy lower total cost of ownership
Oria Management Solution for MiCloud Business Brochure »
MarWatch for Service Providers »