Hosted Voice Solutions
Cloud-based service that delivers business communications without the need to own and maintain a traditional phone system.
Mitel AnyWare is a cloud-based service that delivers a feature-rich business communications experience without the need to own and maintain a traditional premise-based phone system.
Mitel AnyWare provides a complete suite of Unified Communications tools, enterprise-class business telephones, and local communications services with unlimited calling to the U.S. and Canada – all for an affordable monthly subscription fee.
- Designed and delivered by Mitel, a leader in solving the communications challenges of small businesses for over 30 years.
- Take advantage of rich, enterprise-class, productivity-enhancing features to drive customer satisfaction.
- Reliability you need to portray a professional, successful image.
- Based on Mitel's Freedom Architecture and Multi-Instance Communications Director, Mitel AnyWare leverages the same software and Unified Communications that powers leading global enterprises in a subscription-based delivery model.
- Present a professional image with a customized auto-attendant that greets your customers and directs their calls
- Open / Closed schedule: plays different greetings during open and closed business hours
- Dial by Name Directory: provides a company directory that uses names as the dialing method
- Multi-level auto attendant allows a hierarchical menu to be programmed on the auto attendant. This provides callers with self-service options (for example, "Press 1 for Sales") to reach individuals, departments, pre-recorded information, or to leave voice messages.
- Password-protected, easy-to-use voicemail box for every user
- Email forwarding enables voicemails to be forwarded to email as wave files, so users can manage all of their messages from one inbox
- Record a call that allows users to record a conversation and save it in their voice mailbox
- A tutorial that assists new users with mailbox setup
- Easy-to-use menus that allows users to send urgent, private, or certified messages
- Message Waiting Indicator light on all Mitel AnyWare supported phones.
UC Express Client
- Maximize your productivity with an easy to use, server-less Unified Communications Client that allows you to manage communications from your PC with:
- Caller ID screen pop
- Click to call, answer and transfer calls
- Call History
- Easily program the soft keys on your Mitel phone.
- Call Forward allows you to redirect incoming calls to an alternate number
- Call Transfer: attended or blind transfer of a call to another party.
- Call Waiting allows you to alternate between two calls, when a party is waiting.
- Call History keeps track of names and numbers of all answered and unanswered incoming and outbound calls. Enables users to view and place a callback with the touch of one key.
- Caller ID so you can see who is calling before you answer.
- Do Not Disturb
- Conference Call allows you to connect up to eight parties into a single call.
- Music on Hold provides callers with music or information while they are waiting for a call to be completed.
- Ring Groups provide the ability to ring all members of a group sequentially or simultaneously.