Job Title: Account Executive
Job Type: Full-time
We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to engage existing clients, and that will actively seek out and identify prospects. You will lead discovery conversations and collaborate with a BSB Solutions Engineer to develop complete and appropriate telephony solutions for each client or prospect in order to boost top-line revenue growth, new logo acquisition levels and profitability.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop , present, and sell unified communications products/services to existing and prospective customers
- Establish and maintain positive client relationships
- Identify and develop referral partners and sources for new leads
- Reach potential customers through cold calling, networking and other efforts
- Expedite the resolution of client issues and concerns to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market's potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on: Weekly Activity, Forecasting, Sales Funnel Growth, and Customer needs, problems, interests, and competitive activities
- Keep abreast of B2B sales best practices and promotional trends
Experience, Education, Certifications
- High School Diploma is required, bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years or equivalent customer relations experience.
- Minimum of 4 years Business-to-Business sales experience, preference for experience selling telephony products/services, data or carrier services, or IT managed services.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Results Driven.
- Organizational Skills.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) required.
- Experience utilizing customer relationship management (CRM) software to record and plan sales activities preferred; ideally with Tigerpaw.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
This job operates in a professional office environment. Engage in continuous professional development, ongoing training sessions and participate in a dynamic team-based company culture.
Benefits & Perks:
BSB Communications offers the confidence and stability that comes with working for a growing, always evolving organization. BSB Communications’ employees also benefit from:
- 401K with generous company match of up to 4%
- Diverse, welcoming culture
- Privately owned company that respects work/life balance
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Company-paid Short term and long-term disability benefits
- Optional Term-Life Insurance and AFLAC
If you are interested in pursing a rewarding career with BSB please send an email with your resume attached to us by Applying Here.