Customer Advocate/Inside Sales
Job Title: Customer Advocate/Inside Sales
The Customer Advocate is an Inside Sales and Account Management position created to support and maintain a healthy existing BSB customer base. Candidate should thrive in a sales-based environment with strengths in communication and negotiation skills while engaging with our clients and prospects through phone calls and emails. Candidate will be responsible for providing quotes and generating appointments with clients and prospects for Outside Sales personnel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop an understanding of all of BSB's products and services
- Educate client's about BSB's products and services
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Ability to generate quotes and present them via telephone to clients
- Make cold calls to generate leads for Outside Sales
- Report to management on: Weekly Activity, Forecasting, Sales Funnel Growth and Scheduling of New Logo Appointments
Experience, Education, Certifications
- Minimum of 2 years or more of business-to-business customer relations experience.
- Minimum of 2 years or more with Inside Sales experience with business-to-business experience.
- Telecommunications experience a plus
- Strong phone presence
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Results Driven
- Organizational Skills
- Customer/Client Focus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Experience working with Customer Relationship Management systems and practices.
This job operates in a professional office environment. Developing and maintaining positive customer relations and ensuring customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner. Engage in continuous professional development, ongoing training sessions and participate in a dynamic team-based company culture.
Benefits & Perks
BSB Communications offers the confidence and stability that comes with working for a growing, always evolving organization. BSB Communications’ employees also benefit from:
- 401k which includes company match of up to 4%
- Diverse, welcoming culture
- Privately owned company that respects work/life balance
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Company-paid Short term and long-term disability benefits
- Optional Term-Life Insurance and AFLAC
If you are interested in pursing a rewarding career with BSB please send an email with your resume attached to us by Applying Here.