Job Title: Project Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Manages all aspects of complex projects from inception to conclusion.
As the point of contact on assigned projects, performs a variety of highly skilled duties such as:
- Assembling, coordinating and managing multidisciplinary technical review teams.
- Training staff and assigned clientele on new software enhancements.
- Facilitating and troubleshooting the myriad of problems associated with developing complex systems or with coordinating and development, and design projects.
- Providing highly skilled technical and management advice and assistance to department management and personnel.
- Responding to inquiries about projects.
- Chairing various project review and pre-submittal meetings.
- Establishing and maintains liaison as required with boards, committees and commissions.
- Assists in developing departmental plans, goals, objectives, policies and procedures.
- Performing project design for installation projects.
- Coordinating schedules of staff and other interested parties.
- Project Management.
- Technical Capacity.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Problem Solving/Analysis
No direct supervisory duties, though management of projects includes directing project related activities of the project team members.
This job generally operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of conditions at job sites.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some projects may require more out-of-the-area and overnight travel.
Education and Experience
High school graduation or equivalent, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- At least six years of experience in high tech electrical design and implementation, including at least two years of experience in project management or a related field, or
- Graduation from an accredited university in a related field and two years of progressively responsible design and installation, or
- Any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
If you are interested in pursing a rewarding career with BSB please send an email with your resume attached to us by Applying Here.