Strong communications with your customers are the lifeblood of your business.
Take your future to the next level – Join a growing business that is committed to being the leader in Voice over IP Unified Communication solutions. We are passionate about developing lasting relationships with employees, partners, and clients while providing communication solutions that contribute to our mutual success. Our Core Values of Trust, Accountability, Teamwork and being Agile govern the expectations of all our relationships. If an opportunity to be part of something special interests you, then BSB Communications might be for you!
Our growth requires the addition of a Purchasing/Inventory Coordinator to our full-time staff. If you enjoy being part of a team and contributing to the mutual success of clients, and company this role would utilize your talents for: maintaining accurate and timely purchase order processing and inventory status, monitor stock levels and reorder merchandise to ensure proper levels are maintained to ensure efficient project installation and service. Support Sales staff and Technicians to process special orders and research products for customers to provide a high-end professional experience. Serve as primary contact for team members with product and order status questions.
Our Purchasing/Inventory Coordinator will also assist in accepting deliveries and keeping the Stockroom and Repair lab organized. Your talents used includes everything from physically moving product around the warehouse space to properly maintaining all shipping and receiving records.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Packs and ships orders for delivery.
- Inspects all orders being received and shipped, checking for damage, defective parts, and missing items.
- Keeps Stockroom area clean and organized.
- Reports to supervisor or management to alert them of any issues with shipping or receiving.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word and willingness to learn new software including our Business Management system – TigerPaw.
- Is detail-oriented and capable of noticing small errors on orders or defective aspects of products.
- Maintains physical stamina and strength required to move heavy equipment and product weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Self-motivated with positive attitude, and ability to work as a team member.
- Exhibits strong communication skills, essential for working with other employees and with customers.
- Must be capable of managing time effectively and multi-tasking as necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 – $24.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift (primarily daytime 8:00am-5:00pm
- Monday to Friday
- Purchasing/Inventory experience: 1 year minimum (Preferred)
- Knowledge of TigerPaw Software (desirable)
Work Location: In facility work activity, single location – Southeast Michigan
If you are interested in pursing a rewarding career with BSB please send an email with your resume attached to us by Applying Here.