Toledo Sales Representative
TOLEDO SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Toledo, OH
We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate telephony solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell telecommunication products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to develop solutions that meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Identify and develop sources for new leads
- Reach potential customers through cold calling, networking and other efforts
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of B2B sales best practices and promotional trends
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be success driven, able to work independently and have a proven track record selling technology-based solutions to commercial clients. Must be able to develop and present solutions. Must also be comfortable presenting to business executives and providing training to end users.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma is required, bachelor’s degree preferred. At least five years of sales experience with preference for past experience selling telephony products/services, data or carrier services, or IT managed services.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) required. Experience utilizing customer relationship management (CRM) software to record and plan sales activities preferred; ideally with Tigerpaw.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- This position works alone frequently, therefore, the individual must be able to manage his or her time effectively with minimal supervision;
- Ability to work in a time sensitive environment