The Accounts Receivable Clerk is responsible for a variety of accounting duties in the areas of Accounts Receivable, inventory, reporting, data entry, collection, deposits, and special projects supporting the Accounting / finance department.
- Manage and process customer invoicing. To include deposit invoices, prepaid invoices, managed services, and service orders.
- Prepare daily cash receipts for deposit capture, reconciliation, and data entry.
- Enter customer receipts, via EFT, Check and Credit Card and apply payments to invoices.
- Balance weekly invoice registers and post any invoices to third party billing companies.
- Prepare weekly/monthly receivables reports.
- AR collections
- Manage monthly sales tax return, audit for timely filing and accuracy.
- Support and prepare and report sales commission.
- Enter Tiger Paw invoices into Quick Books daily.
- Reconcile the Tiger Paw invoice entry into QB on a weekly basis.
- Customer support / setup and communication
Accounts Payable Support
- Track and update vendor sales tax certificates
- Assist with tracking of vendor W9 and Certificate of Insurance
Other Accounting Duties
- Annual / QTR data entry of physical Inventory and inventory management
- Monthly Credit Card Reconciliation
- Sales Tax (Multi State) and monthly filing
- Other duties as required.
Education and Experience
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum two years’ experience working in the accounting field
- QuickBooks Desktop or Online necessary
- Tigerpaw software preferred.
- Experience with Sales Tax
- At least three years’ experience in accounting field
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple at the same time.
- Ability to document accounting processes and procedures.
- Ability to communicate both orally and written.
- Ability to work in a team environment with both management and employees.
Position is Full Time Monday – Friday, in an office Setting 4 days a week, 1 day at home.
Excellent Benefits and 401K Employer Match
Apply today to [email protected]